edited January 2014 in ORK Support
GiL, I just want to verify if this is currently possible. You said it's possible to do a day/night cycle with ORK. Is it possible to do so that certain monsters only appear at night and disappear during the day?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Yup, that's possible using Game Variables.

In detail it'll depend how you're doing your day/night cycle - e.g. when using a (float) game variable for the hour of the day (let's name it 'hour'), you can add variable conditions to your battles/enemies/spawners (whatever you're using in your game) and make them dependent on the hour of the day.
    Like, night would be 'hour' > 20 and 'hour' < 6 ... or something like that :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great to know that it's possible. Thanks for the explanation! I appreciate it.
    Since I'm still weak at using game variables, I'll wait until you eventually get to that part of the tutorial so I can have a better understanding of it.

Resolve, and close :)