edited October 2014 in ORK Support
Hey i just bought an Android to test applications on it, i have no problem in how to set up the controls for computer but i can't find a way to set up a virtual joystick like most of the applications to control the player or for example selecting a choice i always have to select the first, maybe someone who use it on Android can help me ? Thank you :)
  • edited October 2014
    I use iOS platform but could try my setup on Android if it might help. What setup are you using for your Joystick?

I can use the mobile joystick that comes with unity and have tried some from the asset store as well with success. I use the custom controls setup and type in the name of the script that has the controls as in the how to.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Oh yes forgot about default mobile package.. I think i v
    Can do it but for the interface i mean there is ni scroll i can't browse choices one touche is selecting thé highlighted choice i would like a setup like if i type on a choice it sélects this choice..
  • In your Gui Box for your Dialogue under Choice Settings do you have Select First checked---?
  • yes i checked it and it seems i can click on all my screen, the choice is selected anyway..
  • edited October 2014
    Does that mean you are ok? Otherwise, don't check it.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • The Select First option is useful if you want to select a choice with the first click, not use it (e.g. when you want to display descriptions in a shop or menu).

You can create virtual controls with Control type HUDs to set input keys. When using custom controls, you can change ORK's input keys using this code:

ORK.InputKeys.Get(int index).SetAxis(float axis);

Where index is the ID of the input key and axis is the pressed axis of the key. When an input key is used as a button, every axis that isn't 0 will trigger the input. If it's an actual axis (e.g. for moving the player or selecting a choice), the axis ranges from -1 to 1.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove : Oh yes with the HUD didn't think about it !

@Catacomber : i meant i have an array of button and wherever i tap iy can be on the sky on the ground or on the screen border it inputs the accept key on the button and i wanted a control like you tap on the button and it's done..