edited October 2014 in ORK Support
How to make one Variable(Bool) usable :-
1)- in HUDs Variable Games
2)- in more than one object with Event Interaction and work separately

Door Example
1) I make Interaction HUD and Variable(Bool) in (Menus\HUDs).

photo A1-1.jpg

2) I make Door with animation Open Door,add Event Interaction Component,add Game Event than I set Variable(Bool).

photo A2.jpg

3) i make three Duplicate Door.

The result:-
The first event door work and open the door and when i come back to the same door it not Show my a Interaction HUD, not rebated Door Event.. This is good (this is the gola).

But when i go to second or third Door.. the Interaction HUD and Door Event not work.... this the problem because the Variable now is (true) in all Doors

So please help...
Post edited by AMMARORK on
  • I see your problem. I did a quick test and have the same result as you. It happened because since the variable is global, it'll affect every doors that have the same variable on it. There are many solutions to this, I did a quick way and found one solution. This is just one of them.

In your event interaction (and also in your picture you can see it), there should be two box, the check object variables and the set object variables box. Enable both of them, and add a object variables component to the door. Repeat it for the other two doors. (Make sure that for every door the object variables Object ID are different from each other.)
    Now click on the doors and you should notice that upon clicking on one door, the other two won't be affected by it.
  • Thanks... The problem Solved