edited October 2014 in General Discussion
First of all, apologies for bringing up a forum topic that has been discussed previously. I have seen these requests and discussions before, but they were all a bit old, and disjointed. So, here goes.

I am in the process of selecting an RPG kit/framework. ORK is my first choice for frameworks, I love the setup and ease of use. But currently it doesnt feel like it really matches what I'm trying to do, which is create a western-style RPG in the vein of Fallout or Wasteland 2.

The hallmark features I would be looking for include:
A turn based combat system that utilizes both grid based movement and Action Points
Grid based Inventory

Are any of these features planned for upcoming releases?

Thanks in advance!
  • A movement command in combat is planned, although grid based would be up to your movement controls.
    Grid based inventory display is also planned, can you give me more details on action points grid based inventory?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!