edited October 2014 in ORK Support
I found another thread and tried what Gil stated to display the level of an ability. However, it never shows. Here is what I have in the Ability Content Layout

#text.color8#%n#<color %l
%

The name and use cost (for those that have a use cost) shows just fine. But, the level never shows. I'm using 2.1.9a under Unity 4.6 beta though I am not using the beta version of ORK.
I'm still using the old unity GUI.

Is this possibly bugged? Or, am I not setting this up correctly?
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • As stated in the Content Layout, the %l text code displays level up costs or class level for bestiary info. The % text code displays quantity or use costs, or the level for bestiary info.
    The ability or equipment level isn't in there yet, but I'll look into adding it.

Currently, you can add the level directly to the ability's name in the ability setting by adding a % text code.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • AH, I misunderstood what that code was for. Thanks for clearing that up :)
  • New text code to display an ability or equipment level for content layouts will be in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!