edited October 2014 in ORK Support
whenever i load my saved game, my game stopped then this error appears

EDIT: and also whenever i start a new game and i touch the save point.. same thing happens,the game stop followed by this errors
Error while parsing XML data: at System.String.IndexOf (Char value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count) [0x00013] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/String.cs:1114
at ORKFramework.XML.XMLParser.Parse () [0x00000] in :0
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
ORKFramework.XML.XMLParser:Parse()
ORKFramework.SaveGameHandler:LoadFile(Int32)
ORKFramework.SaveGameHandler:CreateFileInfo(Int32)
ORKFramework.SaveGameHandler:CreateInfos()
ORKFramework.SaveGameHandler:GetFileInfo(Int32)
ORKFramework.SaveGameMenuSettings:GetFileList(Boolean)
ORKFramework.LoadGameChoice:ShowList()
ORKFramework.LoadGameChoice:Show()
ORKFramework.LoadGameChoice:Show(IChoiceSimple, IEventStarter)
ORKFramework.MainMenuChoice:Closed(GUIBox)
ORKFramework.DialogueContent:Closed()
ORKFramework.GUIBox:Tick(Single)
ORKFramework.GUIHandler:Tick(Single)
ORKFramework.GUIHandler:Tick()
ORKFramework.ORKCore:FireTick()
ORKFramework.ORKHandler:Update()
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Can you send me the save game file?
    My first guess is that you're using a variable key with a space in it, which isn't working.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2014
    where do i find the save file? can i send the project file?
    Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • Depends on the OS you're working on, e.g. in windows 7, they are in your user's AppData/LocalLow/CompanyName folder (company name is the name you've set up in Unity).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • As expected, you have a game variable with a space in its name - which doesn't work (and is stated so in the tutorials and I think in the help texts?).
    The variable is named 'sample 1', rename it to 'sample_1' and it will work, the save game however doesn't work.
  • edited October 2014
    hmm.. i changed the variable & still get the errors when im trying to save.
    Post edited by Alex1234 on
  • i will send my scene & project file just in case.
  • Of course, you'll need to delete your save game file (or save over it) - cause even displaying save games (e.g. when selecting a slot for saving or loading) will load content of the files to display the information.
  • no.. i mean even when i touch the save point it always crash it doesn't give me a chance to overwrite my save file
  • In that case, just delete the actual file?
  • ok i somehow get it work when i actually delete the save file.. i don't know if solve the problem i will update this post when there something wrong