edited November 2014 in ORK Support
Seem to be having a problem with the Quest HUD to display Quest Kill Count doesnt show up and when i input some color code in the text it crashes. and my back up project i have all that works fine its version 2.1.8. never worked for 2.1.9 and doesnt work for 2.1.10 and for the Equipment Display the Equipment doesnt show on character till you change scenes just the weapons
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • I'd say there's something strange going on in your project ... can you send me a test Unity project?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    ORKFramework.CombatantEquipment.get_Item (Int32 index)
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.EquipmentViewer.CheckEquipment ()
    ORKFramework.Behaviours.EquipmentViewer.EquipmentChanged (ORKFramework.Combatant c)
    ORKFramework.CombatantEquipment.Equip (Int32 partID, ORKFramework.EquipShortcut equip, ORKFramework.Inventory inventory, Boolean reset)
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.EquipmentMenuPart.ChoiceSelected (Int32 index, ORKFramework.GUIBox origin)
    ORKFramework.DialogueContent.OkPressed ()
    ORKFramework.DialogueContent.ShowWindow ()
    ORKFramework.GUIBox.ShowGUI ()
    ORKFramework.GUIHandler.ShowLayer (Int32 layer)
    ORKFramework.GUIHandler.ShowGUI ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireGUITick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.OnGUI () the error i get when i equip weapons
  • ok this was all my doing everything is fine its not a bug my character had a equipment slot that was not being used so i removed and quest display i had the kill requirement in the wrong spot.