edited March 2014 in ORK Support
GiL, or anyone, do you know what's wrong with my menu screen? I got the menu screen to show up when pressing a key, showing my name, stats, inventory, ect.
But my combatant is showing his stats twice.
It looks like this. I couldn't figure out what's wrong with it.

Brown Pants, Lvl 1
HP===========20 / HP
EXP

Brown Pants, Lvl 1
HP===========20 / HP
EXP
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Check your start event (or wherever you set up your player) if you've added the combatant twice to the player group.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2014
    I checked my start event and I only have one combatant added.

Edit: Hmm, that's weird. In the Menu Screen Combatant Scope I change the option battle to current and that seem to solve it. But I wonder, will that have any negative effects in the long run? Because it seems like ORK is thinking I have two members of the battle group.
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • That's because the Current scope only displays one combatant (the current user of the menu, by default the player).

Maybe your start event is executed twice? Try adding a dialogue and see if it pops up more than once ...
    If you've set the start event in the main menu settings, you need to remove it from your scenes :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Ahhh my bad. I did execute it twice. One in the menu and in the scene. Long ago I thought I remove it, I guess not XD.
    Thanks! You've been helpful.