edited December 2014 in ORK Scripting
Can implement BaseAIStep and BaseFormulaCheckStep interface to custome step now ?

After I try implement my customer AIStep or FormulaCheckStep, I can not find them in the AI editor or formula of editor and . Just custome BaseEventStep can show in event editor. Or where is have descript to do?
Post edited by ZhaoYu on
  • edited December 2014
    It's crucial to put them in the correct namespace, like the other steps are.

Battle AI:
    ORKFramework.AI.Steps

Formula:
    ORKFramework.Formulas.Steps

Events:
    ORKFramework.Events.Steps

Edit: Also, the steps currently need to be added to the ORK Framework source code. I'll change this in the next update (tomorrow) - then it's also possible to just add a script to your Unity project, as long as the class is in the correct namespace.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • thanks for your help, Now I just place custom event in ORKFramework.Events.Steps namaspace, the custom event step can appear in event editor, not do other thing.
  • Yes, event steps already support that, formula and AI steps will support it with todays update (forgot to add this functionality there).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!