edited March 2014 in ORK Support
Hey, GiL, is it possible to play two animations without one canceling out the other? For ex, like playing a running animation and a punching animation right after a certain time so it'll looks like he's running and punching.

Edit: And hey GiL, how do you spawn a prefab to shoot at a target? (In real time battle)
I'm using a bow, got it to animate shooting and everything, I just need to shoot an arrow now. I know that it need to be animated and spawn in battle event, but I try everything I know and still won't work. I just need a little shove in the right direction and I'll take it from there.
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • edited January 2014
    edit: nvm forget my post ;)
    Post edited by Loopdaloop on
  • Playing two animations is done using different animation layers (when using the legacy animation system). When two animations use the same layer, playing one will always cancel the other - when using different layer, that's not the case.

To spawn a projectile, you need to add the prefab to your event (in the event settings, doesn't matter if game or battle event, it's the same for both). Now, use a Spawn Prefab step to spawn the prefab (e.g. at the position of the user, with an offset) - after that you can use the prefab in the event (e.g. using a Movement Step to move it forward or to a target).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Loopdaloop, now I'm curious as to what you said XD.
    Ahh thanks GiL, so I did do things right. Thanks for the infos.
    And hey, GiL, I've sent you an email. I want to ask you something in private.