edited December 2014 in ORK Support
Good day. Sorry for my english, I'm from another country. Liked your assembly and would like to ask how can something in it to realize the skill vampirik if someone did something like that tell me how? In the settings if you can use that skill on the enemy or the player, and how to make it to be used against the enemy, and some of the damage back in the player's life ?! Thanks in advance.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • So I assume you want to use something like a Vampire spell? One way to do it is to set up an Ability --Vampire's Teeth say. And give it a prefab using something like some of the bat particle effects in the Unity Asset store. Give the bat prefab a damage dealer and just set it up like an ability. So your player can use it or a vampire enemy can use it. And let its use cost the player some hp.

• You'll need to give us some more details on what the ability should do - e.g. consuming some of the damage dealt to an enemy to recover your own HP?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the quick reply. It is necessary that part of the damage done to the enemy HP restored the one who cast the spell. Tried to put in the formula of 30% recovery, but the calculator says 375 correctly, but in fact only adds 50 HP. Formula => http://rghost.ru/59890798.view
  • You don't have to do this with formulas - there are settings for that in the ability's value change settings (Absorb Settings, below the settings for selecting the formula).

Enable Absorb Damage and define the percent that should be absorbed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Turned out. Thank you very much. It was easier than I thought)