edited December 2014 in Announcements
And here it is: release notes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small christmas update coming tomorrow (or the day after), mostly an update to the shortcut system:
  • Combatants
    The new Shortcut List Count setting allows having more than one set of shortcuts.
    A shortcut list consists of various slots - only the currently active list can be used. Changing lists can be done using the event system.
    The new Use Class Shortcuts setting allows optionally using the (also new) class shortcut lists.
  • Classes
    Shortcut List Count and Default Shortcut settings allow setting up class based shortcut lists.
    When changing class, so will the shortcut lists - if the combatant is set up to use class shortcut lists :)
  • Event System: Shortcut Steps
    The new Change Shortcut List step allows changing a combatant's currently active shortcut list (i.e. next, previous or a defind list index). E.g. used with a key called global event, you can easily create a custom shortcut control to switch between them.
    Also, the shortcut steps can now be found in their own list Shortcut Steps instead of the Status Steps.
  • HUDs: Combatant
    The new No Inner Assign option for Shortcut type HUD elements prevents assigning shortcuts from one slot to another within the same HUD element.
In short: huge boost to the shortcut system, allowing switching between different sets of shortcuts and optionally have them be based on the current class of a combatant :)
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!