edited January 2014 in ORK Support
I suppose it comes as no surprise I'm new here. I had every intention of just following the tutorials and figuring everything out on my own, but I've run into a snag on Game Tutorial 3 and I can't seem to make it work no matter how many times I go back over it.

I've set up the events and the spawn point and everything has been just fine so far. I can get the player in the scene and I can get him to move, majestic brown pants and all. The problem is that when I follow the steps for animation, he won't animate. He still moves just fine but that's as far as it goes.

I just updated Unity to version 4.3.3 before starting this. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, or if I'm just being daft and missing something painfully obvious.

Any thoughts on what I may have missed are much appreciated. Thanks!
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • As long as you've set up the animations (and their layers) correctly and enabled Auto Move Animation on your combatant, this should be working without a problem.

Can you give me some details on your settings (or screenshots)?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 2014
    I set up the Default animation like so:

photo screen2.jpg

And then applied it to the player combatant:

photo screen1.jpg
    Post edited by atradeis13 on
  • The Animation Names should all be in lowercase letters - change Idle to idle, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • That worked. Thank you very much, and I apologize for being daft. I'll pay more attention to case sensitivity, that's for sure!