• I've already submitted the new version yesterday (shortly after the release here) - it's up to Unity now to put it in the store. This can take some time (even more than a week), I've been lucky to usually have my updates on the store within minutes/hours since I've been around since the start of the Asset Store.
    Don't know if that's no longer the case or if they just have their hands full currently - they changed how stuff is submitted to the store recently :)

@keyboardcowboy
    In menu screens, you can add HUD Info Display elements which can display the level points and durability of equipment.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks gil!! I cant wait for them to update it. Epic update!!
  • edited February 2015
    Ack, not really a bug, but it looks like Ignore Y being set as the new default messed up quite a few of my events. Had to uncheck Ignore Y to get some stuff working again.
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Sorry about that - ignore Y had actually been the (unchangeable) default until now in most movement cases ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • ORK Framework 2.3.0 is now also available in the Unity Asset Store :)
  • edited February 2015
    I just noticed the new tutorials! :))) They're great! Keep them comingI don't know which I love more. Right now working through a Navigation Bar. Think I'll use that instead of my compass. :) Thanks so much for all your hard work. The Automatic Doors is a real time saver.
    Post edited by Catacomber on