Hii,

That´s is my first time with Ork okashi, and i´m developing a Wii U game with it, i was looking to get isometric view for my project, looking in camera controls i can see Top Down border camera, but where i can see more deeper tutorial about camera controls and how to customize the camera view of our games?
  • Most of this is done in Unity - ORK mostly only handles positioning the camera, e.g. in events or battles.

Isometric camera is done by using the Orthographic option in the scene's camera.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yes but i can link a custom script in custom player/camera options... for example i have a script which modifies my camera to isometric or third view... i see a how to custom player/camera controls, but there is another deeper tutorial to do it?
  • Adding custom controls is explained in this how-to.

If you only want to add additional control scripts and still use the built-in controls, don't select the control type None :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I will read the custom how-to tutorial, if i have problems to customize my project I will not hesitate to ask about it.

Greetings
  • Probably easier just to get a topdown kit from Unity Asset store and link ORK to it. Would require zero coding. All you do is disable ORK controls and camera in settings.