edited March 2015 in Announcements
And here it is: release notes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably only one thing in this release:
  • Unity 5
    Requires and is compatible with Unity 5 :)
Coming (hopefully) by the end of the week - will start updating and testing on all supported platforms today.
Post edited by gamingislove on
Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Nice!

Looking forward to giving Unity 5 a run! :)
  • awesome! Cause.. yeah.. totally broke when I imported my (backed up) project into Unity5...
  • So far it's working fine (after updating to some Unity code changes) - took longer to get the demo graphics to look nice again than updating the code :D

Will do platform tests tomorrow.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • something told me to check the website first before i imported ork. I knew if it wasnt Unity 5 ready, it would be soon.
  • edited March 2015
    Ork framework 2.3.1 and playmaker 1.7.7.f6 work fine in Unity 5 in my case.
    I haven't tested in ios nor android devices yet , no red color error and playable as same as in
    Unity 4.
    Post edited by gazebo on
  • Well, there are some things that changed in code in Unity 5 - as long as you don't use them, they wont throw errors :)
  • yeah i been using ork for while since beta started in u5 and havent had any issues except the recursive saving when docking the scene wizard its so annoying :P
    new website can be found here http://www.fore-loregames.com

Follow the game Development on Twitter https://twitter.com/Fore_Lore_Games

or check out the face book page here https://www.facebook.com/ForeLoreGames
  • I know 2.4 is not out yet but was eager to test out unity 5

Got a lot of errors so may just build maps till 2.4 is out hehe :)
  • @martyn - this is exactly what we are doing.. watching.. waiting... building... :)
  • Testing went fine - most issues I had was getting the toon shading of the demo to work in built games, adding them to the included shaders in Unity's graphics settings did the trick :)

Release will be tomorrow!
  • Yay! Won't sleep at all! :D
  • 2.4 + Unity 5 is a wonderful chance to come back work! :)
  • And here it is: release notes
  • Nice!

I paid for the full version, would I need to wait till update on the asset store or can I just install the limited version over the current full install?
  • You can install the limited version over the full version without a problem (and the other way round).
    It should be in the Asset Store within an hour - upload is a little slow today :)