edited March 2015 in ORK Support
Hi Guys,

Does Anyone know how to change parameters of Camera control script??(eg: "Top Down Border Camera Script")
I would like to change the rotation but the script is not C#.
How can I change the parameters from another C# sciprt ??

• You can set up the built-in controls in Base/Control > Game Controls.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi gameingsilove

I would like to change them on real time, so I would like to know the method from script.
  • edited March 2015
    As you would with any other component. Get the component from the game object (i.e. the camera) and change the value of the field/setting you want to change.

E.g. the rotation of the top down border camera is changed by the rotation field (float).

Edit: You can also do this using the event system's Change Field step.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I used Change Field and could do it from the event system!! It is useful event step!!

I am still struggling with the way via C# script.
    (I need to change the filed from C# script because I would like to change the field with a little more complex )

However, I could not get the component of the script(TopDownBorderCamera) via C# script because they are not C# but DLL file. I am not good at programming and no idea what is DLL. How should I write code to get field of rotation on TopDownBorderCamera ??
  • You can still get the component like any other, but you need to add using the ORKFramework namespace in your script to access it:

using ORKFramework;
  • edited March 2015
    I write the namespace but could not.
    Where is the wrong ??

void Start () {

TopDownBorderCamera topDownBorderCamera =
    GetComponent<TopDownBorderCamera>();
    }

Post edited by asdf on
  • Damn, sorry, the components are in another namespace :D

using ORKFramework.Behaviours;
  • Thank you so much. I could change it from script !!