edited February 2014 in ORK Support
Evening fellow ORK users. Anyone help me out please?

I am trying now for 4 days to add a status effect my player whenever a status value reaches 25%.

I receive an error WAY too long to post here, unless asked for I will. I get the error even if I choose Cast, Time or Turn for the Status Conditions section. The error comes exactly at the moment to apply the 25% debuff.

I have the status value working fine and lowering over time via another status effect. Maybe this is the problem?
Now when the status value reaches 25% it should apply the status effect to reduce ATK.

My status effect that reduces ATK is below

Hit Chance 100

Status Conditions

Status Value
ATK
Change Value
Operator
Sub
Set In
Percent
Set On
Cast

Auto-Apply Settings
Needed requirements
All
Status needed
Nourishment
Comparison
IsLess
Value
Check In
Percent

Post edited by gamingislove on
ORK user since 2014. Patron since 2018.
  • the error seems to repeat itself..

ORKFramework.StatusEffectSetting.CheckAuto (ORKFramework.Combatant c)
    ORKFramework.StatusEffectSetting.StatusValueChanged (ORKFramework.Combatant c, Int32 id, Int32 change)
    ORKFramework.StatusValue.CheckBounds (Boolean checkDeath, Boolean checkLevelUp)
    ORKFramework.CombatantStatus.CheckStatusBounds ()
    ORKFramework.StatusCondition.SetChange (ORKFramework.Combatant target)
    ORKFramework.StatusEffect.ApplyEffect (ORKFramework.Combatant user, ORKFramework.Combatant target, ORKFramework.StatusEffectCast cast)
    ORKFramework.CombatantStatus.AddEffect (Int32 effectID, ORKFramework.Combatant user, ORKFramework.StatusEffectCast cast)
  • Strange, it seems like it should work. I myself have several status effects that work in a similar manner.

Nourishment is constantly being drained through a separate status effect? Does the same error occur if you add the Nourishment degen through Status Value Time Changes on the combatant? Also check to see if not using Percentages results in the same error.
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Please send me your ORK project asset (Assets/ORK Framework/ORKProject.asset) to contact@orkframework.com.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • sent

The error is there even if i choose Value instead of %. And Nourishment does drain through a separate status effect. Have not tried status value time changes yet.
  • It's a bug and will be fixed in ORK Framework 2.0.2 - which will probably come today or tomorrow!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • :D