• edited April 2019
    Small bug I have noticed. Might just be my computer setup, But when doing the Grid Battle Tutorial. I have noticed that adjusting the Cell Offset (x specifically, i haven't test y), My Unity project needs to be saved, Unity need to be shut down, and reopened for changes to actually take effect. Ork Framework -> Battle System -> Battle Grid Settings -> Grid Settings -> Cell Offset -> X . Again, this might just be my system, but you might want to check it out.

*Edit* This is using Unity 2018.3.8f1 personal, and ORK Framework 2.23.0, with Windows 10 Home.
    Post edited by Spyke5544 on
  • @SK1
    You can only downgrade your ORK version if you haven't saved the project (or an event) with the new version, or if you go back to a backup of that version. There are usually data changes in ORK updates, which only work in one way and can't be reversed.
    Setting and loading the scene position for teleport battles works in my test projects - I'd need details of your setup or maybe a small Unity test project where it happens to help you.

@Spyke5544
    Yep, can confirm that - will be fixed in the next update :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • on unity 2017.4.24f and latest ORK I'm experiencing grid painting problems. Sometimes, especially if I change grid prefab, the grid object will stop responding to pain/move commands. And if I hit generate grid again all the editor preview grids disappear. This only gets fixed if I restart Unity.
  • @hellwalker
    If you change grid type prefabs, you need to reload the scene to get the updated prefabs spawned. Or paint a different cell type over them - just paining the same cell type on it doesn't change anything, as it's the same type and the prefab is already spawned.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2019
    In this situation I get a error .

This is ok.
    But
    When i take a quest and open "Quest of Menu Screens" then get a error .
    Post edited by zmaxz on
  • @zmaxz
    Thanks for reporting, this has already been reported in another thread and will be fixed in the next udpate :)
  • I've encountered a problem where Close All Dialogue nodes are sometimes failing to close some of the dialogues in a built game. The problem seems to be inconsistent: in one conversation it will fail to close a dialogue, but if I exit the game and load back into that scene and redo the conversation the same dialogues will be successfully closed.
  • The Close All Dialogues node can only close GUI boxes that where opened by the same, running event. E.g. an event that runs again doesn't close GUI boxes that where opened by a previous run.
  • @gamingislove thanks. I'll make sure that all my events are closing their own dialogues and that any events are set to stop on destroy. But the first time I had this problem it was with a non-controllable dialogue opened at the beginning of an event and then closed at the end of the event via a close all dialogues node that closed the rest of the dialogues but not that one. I don't remember whether or not I reloaded the event during the middle of itself, it's very possible that I did. I've only been getting this problem with dialogues that have been set to not controllable. Would stop on destroy not end non-controllable dialogues?
  • @Whatexists
    A stopped event doesn't execute all nodes, only certain crucial stuff (e.g. blocking control nodes). I guess I'll change the Close All Dialogues to also execute when the event is stopped :)
  • @gamingislove that would be enormously helpful! thank you!
  • creating a build (2018.4.2f1) with IL2CPP works fine and New Game plays fine, but when trying to load a saved game it crashes.
  • @dlevel
    Probably caused by IL2CPP stripping code it thinks is not used (especially ORK/Makinom plugins seem to get stripped). You can prevent this by writing link.xml files that define what shouldn't be stripped.
    You can learn more about it in this how-to. I've also set up an example file here.
  • edited June 2019
    I keep having this problem that when I select the grid sometimes the grid pain/select feature won't trigger. Sometimes disabling gameobject/enabling disabling options helps but sometimes the only fix is to restart unity.
    The grid display itself sometimes breaks and won't show any of the grid in editor.
    Post edited by hellwalker on
  • I'll try to recreate it - is your grid small or large?