• Well, as soon as there are multiple combatants that are checked (e.g. checking the whole group or when the used object contains more than one combatant), all combatants have to pass the requirement check for the node to end in success.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!

• thank you for your reply and sorry for my error (do you want me to delete the message from the "bug" topic?

(Sio , I see, I thought the check was looking for who had in the group, the status applied.
    But then exactly, how do we find out if a single member of the group has a particular status applied?

e.g my player throws an ability on an enemy (TARGET), but this can only be achieved if at least 1 enemy in the group has poison status on him).
  • No need to delete it :)

There are 2 ways to do this:

1) Use the Store Combatants option in the Check Status node to store all combatants with valid conditions as found objects and use a Found Objects Count node afterwards to check if any combatant was stored (i.e. Is Greater 0).

2) Use a Select Combatant node with filters to select combatants with certain conditions and store them. Use a Selected Data Count node afterwards to check the count (like in #1).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited January 6
    I am using the battle grid and encountered this problem.
    While in play mode from the editor (haven't tried with a build yet) the move action sometimes doesn't move the actual combatant prefab.
    I use no combat animation, just a basic teleport.
    The problem seems to be tied to framerate, as i couldn't replicate the error while using the unity recorder (it just happens plenty of times while not recording and playing at 250+ fps).
    When it happens i can see the combatant prefab blinking for a frame and then reappearing at the same position. The selected grid cell becomes occupied and registers the combatant name as its occupant, but the actual prefab remains at the previous position.
    Post edited by Vlastan on
  • @Vlastan
    Could you post more details about the batte event you're using for the grid move?
  • @gamingislove I just used the base grid move command with no battle event attached. I now added a battle event with proper animations and the issue doesn't occur anymore.
  • @Vlastan
    Ah, yeah, not using a battle event will only set the cell's combatant, but not do any position changes - that's what the battle events are used for :)