edited February 2014 in ORK Support
So I'm glad that I purchased this!
It works like a charm, got nothing to complain(I hope it stays that way)

Now I've mentioned before that I'm aiming towards a battle system like Eternal Sonata in a previous post. So before I start messing everything up, is there a way to edit the Turn Based Battles to your liking? Something like merging the real time in turn based battles... Run around and hit with a specific button?
For now I've been using the ORKDemo for practice and checking what would be great for my final project, but I can't seem to find where I should do this, or is it even possible?

And about the Shake Camera, how does it work... What does it do? I've put it in my node editor, linked and everything but my camera is not shaking... (Am I understanding this wrong?)
I got it in-battle so maybe a camera is blocked somewhere. But I don't really know what to expect from it, so could you please explain, GiL?

Other than that, I'M LOVING THE PRODUCT!!! Great job!
  • Running around in Turn Based battles is possible, but mixing real time and turn based is currently not really supported. Although you can switch between different battle system types at any point using battle events (i.e. through actions like using an ability or item).

To run around in the battle, change the Control Block Settings in Battle System > Turn Based Battles.
    E.g. setting Block Player Control to Player Actions will only block the control of the player when he is performing an action and you'll be able to run around in battle.
    You can also use Control Maps to start your actions, but they'll only be available if the player can actually perform them (i.e. when it's the player's turn).

The Shake Camera step will shake the camera by slightly change it's position (around the current position) rapidly. For this to work (or to be notable), the camera control needs to be blocked, otherwise the controls will still update the camera and work against the shaking motion.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for this! It worked like I thought it would!

Last question(for a while I think lol)
    Where are the settings for controlling a turn.
    So the stuff where the turn functions are made... Like in the demo after you did you action, your turn ends. But where can I adjust it so you can do more stuff before your turn ends.
    I don't know if I'm being clear right now...lol
  • For Turn Based battles, you do the settings in Battle System > Turn Based, but you currently can only have one action per turn.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!