edited May 2015 in ORK Support
So I'm just starting to get the hang of starting a custom ork project and trying to work out a bug. I have built an internal game clock prior to using ork framework and dropping the character into the scene is not allowing an important object (The camera) to be viewed by the script thus allowing it to change the sky from day to night. Thoughts? I did track it down to this at least, there is an animator that is not firing even though there is an object in the scene (Vision, which I call my camera) with the name it is looking for. Thoughts? I would imagine this is a simple fix, it probably has something to do with how ork drops things into the scene.

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • ORK simply instantiates objects as every prefab is instantiated in Unity.

Do you need to have your script on the player?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited May 2015
    The script is on the Sun object in my scene. It's good just to know that it's the default instantiation system. I may have solved somethings like this before? I'll go check some older scripts Thanks for the guidance.

The hard part is going to be when I try to get the internal time system I built to trigger ork events, I guess that's the next step.

*Edit 1*

I've solved the errors by calling the game object 'find' and then the get animator component once in the update instead of the start, but the animation still won't fire. Seems very fixable, maybe if the animator wasn't on the player camera? I'm just posting my progress because I have to go to work.
    Post edited by jupiterhaulding on