• Getting a few errors with importing this. How do you resolve these errors?
    Assembly 'Assets/Makinom/DLL/Editor/MakinomEditor.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Unable to resolve reference 'UnityEngine.UI'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?
    Reference validation can be disabled in the Plugin Inspector.

Assembly 'Assets/Makinom/DLL/Makinom.dll' will not be loaded due to errors:
    Unable to resolve reference 'UnityEngine.UI'. Is the assembly missing or incompatible with the current platform?
    Reference validation can be disabled in the Plugin Inspector.
  • @BluePixelStarz
    Which Unity version are you using?

Also, if this is a project that was upgraded from an older Unity version (e.g. from 2018 to 2019), you need to re-download Makinom from the asset store and import it into your project, since there are separate versions for each Unity version. The asset store will download the version for the Unity version you're using.

If Unity doesn't allow you to download it again, you need to remove the asset from wherever Unity stores the downloaded assets (not in your Unity project). I think on Windows this is somewhere in your user folder's AppData folder.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Gil, in the change position node, I think moving along the y value is broken.
    I tried changing the position of an object along the y value, local space available, move enabled, move by speed, but it does not work at all. I can move along the other two value, just not the Y.
    Is it possible for you to check it out?
  • @Shadow_Fire
    I'll check it out, but also check if maybe gravity (e.g. from rigidbody) is just countering your move?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited July 2019
    Yeah, I also enabled isKinematic and removed the rigidbody completely but that still didn't work.
    The reason I have a feeling it is not because of gravity is because if I create a target cube and put it above the gameobject and use the cube as the target in the change position node, it will move up towards it correctly.
    Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • @Shadow_Fire
    I can confirm this, will be fixed in the next update. It's only affecting moving by speed and only moving on Y axis, e.g. moving on X and Y at the same time is fine ...
  • Hey! @gamingislove there 2 error show up when I add "Vector 3 Magnitude" node in Formula.

Error occured in node editor: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    Makinom.Editor.NodeEditor:ShowNodes(BaseNode, BaseNode[], String[]&)
    Makinom.Editor.FormulasTab:ShowSettings()
    Makinom.Editor.FormulasTab:ShowTab()
    Makinom.Editor.BaseEditorSection:ShowTab()
    Makinom.Editor.MakinomEditorWindow:OnGUI()
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
    UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
  • Will be fixed in the next update.
  • edited September 2019
    Seen like there is a bug in the 2019.2 when I add "UI Text" node and save the Schematic then open it again every other node in that schematic disappears like magic. (I hate bug without error like this)
    I don't know why but will you check it?
    Post edited by Night on
  • edited September 2019
    @Night
    I'll check it out.

Edit: Will be fixed in the next update, also happens in other Unity versions.
    You can solve this for now by enabling Set Font.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Thank for the workaround!
  • edited November 2019
    Running into a strange bug when trying to change scene via a Trigger Machine and the 'Load Scene' action.

It hangs with this error upon trying to change scene. Not quite sure what's causing it, because the game object certainly has a trigger collider, but the Scene Changer that comes up appears to be missing one?

As a workaround, doing the Load Scene via ORK worked fine; but I can't figure out why loading the scene via Makinom didn't.
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • edited November 2019
    I'll investigate - seems to be something in the connection plugin, although at first glance everything seems to be in order (code-wise).

Edit: Tested it and worked fine using a trigger machine with a Load Scene node in the used schematic ... could you post the settings of your node?
    Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited November 2019
    Sure thing:

My Makinom is still currently 1.15.0; but would that make a difference?
    Post edited by Kirb on
    Tactics RPG Grid Battle System for ORK
    ---------------------------------------
    Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/AMO_Crate
    I make RFI! https://twitter.com/NootboxGames
  • Hm, I don't think so ... there have been no changes regarding this between 1.15.0 and 1.16.0.
    Is there anything else going on in the schematic? Maybe you could send me the schematic to contact@orkframework.com, as even with a matching setup it works fine here.