edited June 2015 in ORK Support
Hi,

I have this weird problem that when I interacting with a simple dialog conversation such as in the 4th game tutorial in my 2D game test my player sprite disappears. Has anyone encountered this?

The dialog window pops up correctly and disapears fine but as soon as the dialog hud pops up the player sprite disappears?

I had a problem with unity stating that it could not calculate collision on the sprite because to small polygons or something like that which I fixed by sing a circle colider.

Post edited by gamingislove on
  • Make sure to disable the turn to X options in the event interaction of your events when using sprites. Otherwise, the event's game object will turn to the player, probably making it invisible.
    If that's not the case, pause the game when this happens and check your scene what's going on, e.g. rotation of the sprite, renderer, etc.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Yep this was the case :). Thx :).