I want to set Reword Money Value of Quest at random in 400Gold - 800Gold.

How should I set an amount of money of Reword?

ORK.Game.Quests.GetQuest(1).Setting.reward.item[0].SetData(...?)
  • In that case, you can directly set the quantity field of item[0]. In any case, this will only be kept in the running game, as soon as the game is quit this is gone ...

E.g.:

ORK.Quests.Get(int index).reward.item[int rewardIndex].quantity = Random.Range(400, 801);

index is the ID/index of the quest, rewardIndex the index of the reward in the quest's reward list.
    Random.Range using integers is excluding the maximum value, i.e. to have 800 as max, you need to use 801.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited June 2015
    Thank you! I did it.

one more question..

How to Set Navigation Marker for quest task with task's name.

I want to set a quest name in Navigation Marker Of the quest task that is Active as for me if it is possible,

[Menus] -[HUDs] - [Navigation Elements] -> Type= Navigation Marker,-> [Content Information] -> [n=name,%d=description,%i=icon].
    and
    set All quest’s Task in [Game]-[Quest Tasks]-[Navigation Markers]-> Marker Type
    However, these %n,%d,%i do not work from quest task’s set marker.
    (it becomes the empty text)

%n= not quest task's name?
    Is there the idea to set dynamic name of quest or an quest’s icon in Navigation Marker?
    Post edited by joeee19 on
  • No, navigation markers don't support text codes - they work like variable keys, identifying a marker. There is no dynamic marker (and wouldn't be of much use).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!