edited June 2015 in ORK Support
Hello there!

I have a fully functional HUD in my battles but something is missing. I don't know which character I'm controlling, what I wanted is the respective HUD (HP. MP meter and portrait) of the character goes up a little bit or changes color. How can I do that?

Also, in my overview menu, it only displays the stats of 1 character. I have 3 active members... how can I display all 3 of them?

Thank you.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • That's currently not possible, but you can flash the HUD of the cobmatant who's turn it is. The settings for this can be found in Menus > Menu Settings in the HUD Settings.

In your menu screen's Combatant menu part, set Combatant Scope to Battle to dislay all battle group members.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I already set Combatant Scope to Battle and doesn't work... =/
    But in my party menu and in my battle appears all 3 of them
  • That's strange - can you give me more details on your Combatant menu part settings?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Found the mistake: The Gui Box size was fixed.