Sorry guys, finally digging into ORK so lots of questions... Search did not find anything directly on this topic...

I wish to be able to assign certain attributes to weapons and items. For example "Item health" so that the item will at sometime become useless when health expires OR maintained through "repairing". Also wish items to have different critical hit probabilities that enhance the players base chance when equipped, also for adding a bonus to the players overall attack damage value based upon the equipped weapon. Eg... an edged weapon may have a different critical chance increase compared to a baseball bat. A crowbar is much stronger than a baseball bat etc.

Any info greatly appreciated... starting to figure out what is what. Cheers
Greed is not sustainable without elements of human suffering.
  • There's the Durability system for that :)
    You can define equipment durability for each level of a weapon/armor. Repairing would be handled through the event system (there are durability steps for that).

For critical hit bonus, there are the bonus settings (where you can also give attack/defence attribute bonuses and status value bonuses and other stuff).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Awesome,,, thanks again...
    Greed is not sustainable without elements of human suffering.