edited February 2014 in ORK Support
I have an ability that grants the combatant a Fire attribute to his attack. If the combatant uses another ability that will apply an Ice attribute but I don't want them both to be active simultaneously, what would be the best way to do this? I saw the Auto Remove feature, but I haven't a clue how I could do that.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • While you could use the auto remove feature for this, I'd suggest using adding/removing of other effects instead.

The Status Effect Settings below the bonus settings allow an effect to change other effects of the combatant. Just add the effects that you want to remove and set their Change setting to Remove, they'll get removed (if possible) when the effect is applied.
    So, in your Fire attribute effect, you'd remove the Ice effect (and other attribute effects), in your Ice effect, you'd remove the Fire effect, etc.

Alternatively, you can also remove those effects in the ability that applies the new effect, but it's better to do this in the status effect.
    But keep in mind, if one of your effects is an Auto effect (e.g. it will be added by a passive ability or equipment), it can't be removed.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Spiffy! Too easy! Thanks again. :D