I have a problem with this one..

whenever i set the learn ability type to spend nothing happens..do i need to make a ability tree for this?

sorry for such noobie questions,just worned out for tonight . . .
  • Obviously you'll need to actively spend experience points on the ability to be learned. This is done e.g. in Ability menu screens, either having the Default Action set to Level Up or using a sub-menu with a Level Up button.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • having the Default Action set to Level Up or using a sub-menu with a Level Up button.
    that's what i've been missed through out this day, thanks gil! :)
  • How about the status value upgrade menu screen? whenever i set it an error always occured in playmode "object reference not set.." then i can't move my character after that but the game is still running
  • Can you post the whole error message?
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    ORKFramework.StatusValueLeafShortcut.GetContent ()
    ORKFramework.ContentLayout.GetChoiceContent (IShortcut content, ORKFramework.Combatant combatant)
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.StatusValueUpgradeMenuPart.CreateChoices ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.StatusValueUpgradeMenuPart.ShowUpgrades ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.StatusValueUpgradeMenuPart.Show ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.Parts.StatusValueUpgradeMenuPart.Show (ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen s)
    ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.FinishOpening ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.Show ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.Show (IEventStarter starter)
    ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreenItem.Selected (ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen origin)
    ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.FinishClosing ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.Closed ()
    ORKFramework.Menu.MenuScreen.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.MenuHandler.Tick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKCore.FireTick ()
    ORKFramework.ORKHandler.Update ()
  • Ok, it's a bug - will be fixed in the next update.
    For now you should be able to get rid of that by disabling Show No Upgrade in the menu part.