edited August 2015 in ORK Support
Greetings,

I have a couple of abilities that have two value changes to the target. E.g. a 'Double Smash' that hits the target twice for damage to Health for the same x amount of damage.

Where to problem occurs is if I have more than one party member in the party. The ability works as intended when only one party member is present. If a second is party member is present, only one 'hit' occurs of the double value ability. The ability itself is very straight forward: It's not blockable or anything like that.

Is there another setting elsewhere that could affect that?

Thanks!

EDIT: Just wanted to add that after further testing, it may be that the refresh is only showing once. But it seems intermittent most of the time.
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • edited August 2015
    How did you do the double hit - are you using the Calculate step twice or added 2 Value Change settings to the target changes?

Edit: Tested both versions and both are working fine here.
    I'll need more details on your setup for this.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • So sorry for the slow response back. I'm thinking it's just the camera angle and both refreshes may be following the same movement vector. Thanks for looking into it for us :)