edited February 2014 in ORK Support
I dont know if it's happens to everyone , but i have a status effect that spawns a prefab , the problem is that even if this status effect isn't applied the prefab is spawned anyway and i have to change scene to remove it , do i miss something ?
  • Did a quick test - not happening on my end.
    Can you give me some details on your effect's settings? Or send me your ORK project asset (Assets/ORK Framework/ORKProject.asset) to contact@orkframework.com.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • My status effect has auto apply enabled based on my fury points , (when i reach 100, the effect is applied) , but my fury points are consumable status value , at the start event i set this value to 0 , with this, my effect shouldn't be applied right ?
    if you don't really know what happens i will send you my ork project.
  • You're right, with the auto apply/remove that's happening - will fix it in the next update!
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!