Well I will give a description of my problem first :)

When I am in the equipment menu then I have 3 windows: 1 with the equipment slots, one with the gear and one information window that displays the changes between the equipment I have and the one I hover over.

The issue I have is the by default the Equipment slot window is the active one and if I then hover over an item in the gear window then it won't display the differences in the equipment in the info window. I need to click on the gear window to make it the focused/active window before I can hover over the equipment to see the differences. This is highly annoying imo..

What I would like to do is to have all windows behave like active at same time so even if I have clicked around in the equipment slot window and then move the mouse over to the gear window then I would like to see the differences between the gear without having to make the gear window the active/focused one

PS** I would LOVE to have a zoom in/zoom out function in the Formula/Events node window... it's getting crowded ;) DS**