Hi, I've uploaded vid that showing mouse bugging when I'm trying to move my character around.

Vid:

As you can see on the vid, I can move my character very well using keyboard, but when I was using mouse, when I clicked my character to walk around the tree near save point, it just won't go there.

Can someone explain this?

Thank you very much

PS. Sorry if this is an obvious question.
  • edited August 2015
    Add the "CursorPrefab" to the Cursor Prefab under Mouse/touch control. That fixed it for me. Also note that the default control by default (Mode: Start) is like a RTS. You click once where you want to move then wait till your character gets there.
    Post edited by Aalok on
  • Mouse control uses raycasting to determine the position. If there's something in the way to the ground (e.g. a trigger around parts of the scene, like for the areas), that will be used as position to move to.
    You can prevent this by placing stuff like that on the no raycast layer or by having the ground on it's own layer and only use that layer for raycasting in the mouse control settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • @gamingislove did you mean that I have to change those stuff inspector's layer to be "Ignore Raycast"?
  • Yes, that's what I meant :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!