So I got some new 3d models for some of my enemy combatants. I have been able to get them animated and added in the game. When I start a battle they are much smaller then Brown Pants. I tried changing the scale of the prefab for the model I am using. When I add it to the scene it looks big. When it is spawned in a battle it is back to the smaller version.

How do I scale all my new game models to be roughly the same size as the Green, Blue and Brown Pants? I like the size of these characters.
  • Battle spots have an option to use the spot's scale when spawning - if you've got enabled that, your spawned combatant's scale is probably reset there.

It's best to handle scale differences in the import settings of the mesh, there's a Scale Factor in the Model tab of the inspector when you select the 3D model in your project view.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!