Since I have been having issues with ORK, I decided to try out this and I am getting this error:
ArgumentException: Input Axis is not setup.
To change the input settings use: Edit -> Project Settings -> Input
Makinom.InputKey.Tick ()
Makinom.InputKeysSettings.Tick ()
Makinom.MakiCore.FireTick ()
Makinom.MakinomHandler.Update ()

I trioed to follow those instructions but I dont know what it wants me to fix.
  • You're trying to use an Unity input manager key that isn't set up in the Unity input manager. As the error suggests, change that in Edit > Project Settings > Input.

If you've set up an ORK input key using the Unity Input Manager origin, the name you defined (Name field below the input origin selection) must match a key in the Unity input manager.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I started a fresh project and changed nothing, just followed your tutorial from step one, I don't even have ork installed.
  • edited August 2015
    Oh, sorry, thought you where talking about ORK (since you mentioned it).
    It's still the same in Makinom - you're trying to use a Unity input manager key that's not set up in the Unity input manager.

Make sure the Input Name of your input keys (in the space shooter tutorial that would be Horizontal and Vertical) matches the names of the keys in Edit > Project Settings > Input.
    Usually those are part of Unity's default inputs in the input manager.
    Post edited by gamingislove on
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!