Hi all !

I have one question for the more advanced Makinom users. Can I create some inventory system ( similar to orc ) in Makinom? I Know that i can use both orc and mix it with makinom with plugin but for mu curiosity. Can I create that alone , only with Makinom ?
  • You can somewhat do that with variables and display things with a choice dialogue (Show Dialogue node) that uses variable conditions for each choice, but that's not a very practical solution :)

I'd recommend either using ORK for that or waiting for future updates of Makinom. I've an item/inventory feature planned for Makinom, probably coming in 1.2 or 1.3.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for quick answer ! I try to how deep "gameplay mechanic" I wil can create in Makinom. In all 3 example games core mechanic are pretty simple ( simple shooting for example ) Do you have some more advanced examples in mind ? ( some other games from the market that can by done with Makinom ?
  • Yes, more advanced tutorials will come in the future - and you can always wish for specific tutorials in the forum :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Hi all!

I want to ask, is item/inventory feature already appeared in Makinom, or it still planned?
    I have similar question as grzegorz, about inventory system in Makinom.
  • It's still planned, since I'm currently busy with the ORK grid battle implementation there's not much progress in Makinom.