Greetings,

As per your tutorial I am using the main menu as quantity box, however I am having troubles with the size of the buttons that are used to increase/decrease the amount of items you want to sell/buy. So I wonder where do I change the size of those buttons... I have have fixed all the other buttons like ok and cancel that are located on the main menu gui box, but I cant find where to adjust the size for the <>+- buttons
  • Their size depends on the content you define in the quantity selection (Menus > Quantity Selections). Additionally, the Choice Settings of the used GUI box define things like padding, font size, etc. of the buttons.
    You can just set up a new GUI box if you need a bigger box :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Well I figured that out :) But took me a couple of hours cause the boxes wasn't like anything else I worked with... really strange, but now it's working at least :)
  • edited March 2018
    Faced the same problem, solved it by setting "text aligment" to "left" in "choice settings" of GUI box.

Btw, too bad that I can't switch to OK/Cancel buttons of Quantity Selector GUI box using input axes (at least I didn't found how to)
    Post edited by Griever on