hi GIL.

I use the quest choice button of the menu screen.

I do not know a timing to be a chance, but am done Deactivate other quest when Activate does quest in quest choice in a certain timing.
It is a feeling requiring exclusion.

When it is assumed that questA becomes Activate Deactivate questB, and Activate does same questB, it is done Deactivate questA.
Soon after having begun a game, this phenomenon does not happen, but is in this condition all too soon when I handle quest several times.

Does quest choice button have any bug?
  • There's no automatic quest deactivation when activating a quest, unless you've reached the limit of the Active Quests defined in Game > Game Settings.
    I did a quick test and that worked fine, when I activated a quest with the active quests limit reached, one of the quests got deactivated immediately.

The only thing that can take some time is the quest notifications, but that's only happening if you're using the Queue Quest Notifications option, since the notifications will only be displayed if the previous notification finished.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!