edited February 2014 in General Discussion
when I open the downloaded project, an error occured
"unity editor stopped working"
then I create new project and copy the asset folder.

scene 0 is fine, but when I try to open scene 1.field, 2,3, or 4 that error occured again.
unity editor stopped working.

I always have my unity updated.
any solution?
  • Strange, what Unity version are you using?
    Try to create a new project and import the game tutorial resources, but you'll have to go through the tutorials to set everything up that way :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I get the same issue with the tutorial files with the newest unity, but I find that if I restart the project, remove the tutorial package, adn re-import it, it works the second time. Maybe worth trying.
  • I guess that's more of a Unity problem than an ORK problem.
    I've also noticed that Unity sometimes crashes when I try to import bigger assets (mostly containing 3d models and textures).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!