edited September 2015 in ORK Support
I'm trying to do this but I'm not successful. Can anyone help me?

"The HUD should only be displayed when the combatant’s HP aren’t full? Use a Status Requirement in the HUD’s Display Conditions to check for the HP being less than 100 %.

To only display the HUD for a short amount of time when the combatant received damage, you can use Status Effects. E.g. create a Damaged status effect that ends after a few seconds and is added by all abilities that deal damage. Check for that status effect in the Status Requirements of the HUD."
Post edited by gamingislove on
  • In your Combatant HUD's Display Conditions, click on Add Status Requirement to add a status requirement check.

For HP<100%:
    - set <i>Status Needed to Status Value
    - select your HP status value
    - set Comparison to Is Less
    - set Value to 100
    - set Check In to Percent

For checking a status effect:
    - set Status Needed to Status Effect
    - select the status effect you want to check for
    - enable is Applied

The damaged status effect would just be a dummy status effect without doing any status stuff. The only setting you'd use is the End After setting:
    - set End After to Time
    - set the End After Time e.g. to 1 to end the effect after 1 second
    The status effect now needs to be added to all abilities and items that damage the target and apply it to the target.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I did it! Thanks!