edited September 2015 in ORK Support
I'm trying to do something like this... Only the part of the character status but unsuccessful because it's broken into 4 columns. When I set my status to list it doesn't break into columns. How can I break it?

BTW... Trying to improve my end battle menu. Mine is so basic (a la DQVIII). I wantlittle bit like this... Any mini tutorial how to set up like this?

Thanks! :D

Post edited by IndieGuy on
  • Displaying the stats as a list will just list them. If you want to make columns, just place them individually where you want them.

The battle gains dialogue is currently a bit limited. You can do formatting stuff with text codes.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • So I need to make 4 GUI Boxes for the stats?
  • edited September 2015
    Not boxes, elements. So instead of listing all your stats in one status element, you need to use a separate element for *each* stat, each stat name, stat increase, etc. Once you have those, manually move each element into the column configuration you want.

screencast.com/t/rboflbmZqyGv

So like here, each one of these is its own element. This one is for the DEF: 8 value you see. Each one of these listed stats is a new status element, showing the name (%n) and the current stat amount (%). All 10 are then just manually moved into a column format.

...And i only now notice i listed atk and def twice. OMG.
    Post edited by Firrerreo on
    My little chunk of the internet: http://artemic.com