HI, guys. I tried Makinom for Free, it's amazing. but I got question for enemy spawner. I want to set the point like triger mode, eg when player getting close the point, then the point start spawn the enemy. What was I supposed to do? Thanks.
By the way, I am sorry for my terrible english.
  • Use a Trigger Machine for that, enable the Trigger Enter start type. Add a collider (e.g. Sphere Collider) to it and enable Is Trigger.
    The size of the collider determines when the machine starts, i.e. spawns the enemy.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2015
    Thank you for your patience to answer my question. Can I ask you one more question? e.g. Survival Shooter. I want the player can auto lock a target when people press the fire button on the mobile device, is this possible in Makinom or ORK? Thanks again
    Post edited by blueting on
  • Yes, that's possible. You'd need to first find an enemy object (e.g. within a defined range to the player) and use it's position for the raycast as target.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited September 2015
    Haha, I bought makinom just now. oh thank you for the answer, but I really don't get it, I don't know how to following your method. Is that possible you just explain to me in detail for the question? auto lock the target.
    Post edited by blueting on
  • There are nodes for pretty much everything :)
    E.g. use the Search Object nodes to search for an enemy nearby (e.g. using tags to mark enemies). The found enemy would be stored in a found or global object list (found objects are only available in the running schematic, the global objects are available everywhere) and can be used in other nodes, e.g. as target for the raycast or directly damaging it thorugh the start tagged machine node.