Hello there! Everything is set in my menus, except the font and is the default font. How can I change it? What type of font does it support?

Thanks!
  • Ork itself isn't used to change the font (at least not as far as I remember) You need to set the font in the gui skin that is created via Unity engine.
  • edited September 2015
    Any TTF font. Import a font. Change its size to what you want and use it. You can duplicate and set other bigger or smaller font sizes. If you're making a game for iOS in your gui boxes you have to set the font but use font size 0 and Normal.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • When using legacy, you can define the font in the GUISkin you're using. When using the new UI, the default font is defined in the menu settings.

Additionally, you can define the font for the different parts of a GUI box (e.g. name, content, choices) in the settings of each individual GUI box.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!