edited September 2015 in ORK Support
A brand new question! My NPCs are wandering around in a Combatant Spawning Area (I'm on game tutorial lesson #30), and my first problem was that they were running in tight little circles. I solved this by giving them a much larger radius (25, up from 5), but their animation is stuttering. It appears for all the world as if the "walk" animation is stuck in the first frame or so before it's restarted.

My gut feeling is that, because the terrain is uneven, the combatants are "falling" very short distances, which is resetting the walk animation, even on very gentle slopes. Is there any way to smooth this out or prevent it from happening?
Post edited by chainsawpenguin on
  • There are settings for that in the combatant's Animations & Movement settings.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great! Thanks! I increased the fall time and slowed down the walk speed, and this seems to have resolved this stuttering!
  • Had the same problem.
    Thanks for the post.