Greetings,

Just a quick note to report that when I mouseover an item collector, the description text will be displayed even though I'm a ways away fro it or have not opened the it. Is there a setting I may have set incorrectly?

• I guess you're using a Tooltip HUD for that? This will display information for stuff your mouse hovers over (depending on the HUD's settings), e.g. an item collector will display info about the item.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited October 2015
    Ah Ok. I'll check out my HUD settings. Thank you :)

EDIT: Well, I'm not seeing that I'm using a HUD per se. I do have in Inventory > Inventory Settings > Item Box: Enable Tooltip enabled. But disabling that doesn't make a difference. I'm not sure why mousing over an unopened Item Box, as in the box itself, would display the tooltip of the item inside (E.g. I have a locker that has a Red Keycard in it. Mousing over the locker gives my description of the Red Keycard ). What should I be looking for in my settings to disable that?

Thanks again :)
    Post edited by Squeaker on
  • That setting in the inventory settings only handles if tooltips will be displayed in the opened item box menu (i.e. when hovering the mouse over an item's choice in the item box).
    Which things can display tooltips is defined in the individual Tooltip HUD's settings.

Also, there's no tooltip displayed for a box type item collectors, only for single items.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!