edited October 2015 in ORK Scripting
If I were making my own Main Menu--- for the "Load" button, how can I script that button so that the saved game slots that would ordinarily pop up if you were using ORK's Main Menu "Load" button pop up?

Thanks for any help. Venturing into new waters of scripting but enjoying it. : )

Following a very good book on using C# scripting with Unity by Joe Hocking. Never learned so much useful stuff from a book related to Unity and C#. : )
Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Well, easiest way is to check out ORK's main menu (MainMenuChoice class) and load menu (LoadGameChoice class).
    Just calling ORK's load game menu would be easier - when building your own load game menu, you'll need to call some functions in the SaveGameHandler class (accessible through ORK.SaveGame) to get/check the save slots.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks. Let me look at those and see what I can do. :)
  • edited October 2015
    I only wanted to do this because I'm using legacy graphics and my main menu didn't scale that well over different iOS screens. I tweaked something in Game Settings and now I have no need to do this anymore except for the fun of learning C# coding, which I'm enjoying.

I'll never have your knowledge, Gil, at least I don't think. But I love the little knowledge I've been able to scrape up.
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • Knowledge comes from experience, just keep at it :D
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Thanks for the encouragement. : ) It's very satisfying to be able to do some things myself in C#--even if I can do it in ORK without scripting.