I would like to make a dialogue appears in two boxes.
At first you should see the content of the dialogue.
A second one - possible answers to choose from.

It gave that to do this, if two dialogues show at a time. But to display text answer, you need to choose the "Next" which closes the window with the content.

Is there any possibility to divide the dialogue into two windows?
Or to the previous window was displayed until you close the next?
  • edited November 2015
    Why can't you just use a choice dialogue--where the top dialogue says something like--I have a riddle for you. Why did the cow jump over the moon? And then you have choices--

to get to Mars
    to escape the farmer
    because she could

And then if you tap on any of those answers either you get a bong you're wrong and nothing happens or a bing you got it and something happens?

Or are you trying to do something else?
    Post edited by Catacomber on
  • For Message type Show Dialogue nodes you can disable the Wait option to go to the next node immediately and open another dialogue (e.g. with your choices).
    Also, there's a Close All Dialogues node for closing all dialogues that have been opened by the event.

Another solution would be to just put everything in a single dialogue, making the UI look like 2 boxes (GUISkin/prefabs).
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!