edited November 2015 in Makinom Support
I'm confused about the above two start types.
If i enabled those two, does that mean that the schematic will only work if the object that is associated with that interaction component is destroy?
I tried that but it didn't work. I added two interaction components on a cube. One to destroy it when click it, and one to only works on DESTROY/DISABLE If I clicked the cube and destroy it, the schematic associated with the start type DESTROY and DISABLE still didn't work. Is this right? Or are those start types for different purposes?
Post edited by Shadow_Fire on
  • Make sure to disable Stop On Destroy in the machine's settings - otherwise the schematic will be stopped because the game object is destroyed :)
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • I checked that off and it still didn't work :)
  • Did a quick test - yeah, probably a bug :)
    Will fix it in the next update.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Sweet! This can also be used to answer my other question, right? About the mouse change upon destroy.
  • Like I answered in the other question, you can just change the mouse cursor in the schematic you use to destroy the game object.
    The mouse exit start type wont work on destroyed game objects.
  • Oh I get what you mean now :)
    Thanks!