Hey all,

So after getting everything setup I've started to make some progress on my game. However I have run into a question. I'd like to know if there is a way to get the damage dealt by each combatant at the end of his/her turn (Turn-based battle).

I'm using that damage in a unique calculation and was wondering what the easiest way would be to grab it. The goal would be that the damage dealt by all player combatants would be added in some way to one counter, while the damage all enemy combatants deal would be added to an enemy counter. Thanks in advance!
  • Not directly. You could e.g. store the formula result at the end of the formula into an object game variable on the user.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2015
    Okay, storing the value I get from the formula makes sense. But is there some place where I can fetch the number (damage) from a combatants' attack/ability?
    Post edited by Juupo on
  • Only in code - there's the StatusChange class that handles calculating the damage.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • Great, I'll look into it and see what I can come up with. Thanks for your help!