edited November 2015 in ORK Support
Hey,

while doing the menu, I am now working on the statistic page. Very easy to fill content in it, thanks to devs.

But the statistic window is blocking all input keys and hud interactions.

Due to the reason, that the statistic page does not have a Back Button, I thought making an interaction hud with an X to close the statistic page. (I am on mobile, so very limited)

Nevertheless, the hud can't be clicked (but it is visible). On all menu screens the hud works, but not in my statistic page.

Here is a screenshot of my menu:

Btw: If I check "Close Focus Lost", it is immediately closed after opening from the Main Menu. (Other submenus with the same settings work (like inventory, equipment,...).
And why are there no buttons going back like in the other menu screens? :)

Post edited by widnig89 on
  • AND maybe someone can help me with this strange bug:

I think the more the buttons are on the bottom side, the less text on buttons appear.

And here is screenshot where you can see, that in the gui-system of unity the text is correctly there:

Thanks to everyone who tries to help me :)

• Well, the statistic menu (i.e. Information menu part) is a non-controlable menu, more like a HUD ...
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!
  • edited November 2015
    Hey GiL,

I found the bug regarding No Text Display in Menu Buttons (Equip Page) as we can see in the menu.

This has something to do with the Equipment Menu > Equipment Box Settings > Display Part>Equipment!

I have chosen Same, and there is a problem when needing scrolling in the next menu (the equipment). Now I am using One, and it works perfect.

Maybe that's just in my case, but maybe it will help others.

Kind regards.
    Post edited by widnig89 on
  • Regarding the statistic page...

I am now using a Menu HUD which displays at the same time as the statistic page/hud. I can now go back (not really back, but opening the main menu, and due Single Screen in Statistic it hides this window) with this HUD.

It's not very user-friendly, but it is working :D
  • There seems to be an issue when using the new UI - will investigate.
    Please consider rating/reviewing my products on the Asset Store (hopefully positively), as that helps tremendously with getting found.
    If you're enjoying my products, updates and support, please consider supporting me on patreon.com!